Thursday 22 November 2012

Will start soon..

My driving course will be started. After long time waiting, it's time for me to take a driving license. =)


                                                    The book that I need to read

The course will be started at 1st December 2012. So, I need to be mentally and physically ready for the 5 hours course. :O

                       The stage of getting driving license

This evening, I started my first ever driving in manual transmission with my best friend, Matthew. Thanks again, Matt~ =D
He taught me a lot of things about the basic of driving in manual transmission like controlling clutch, gear changing and so on. Firstly, I'm a bit nervous but after make a lot of turns and changing gear, my nervous is gone. =)No pain no gain~

After that, we went to a waffle shop to enjoy eating waffle. After the driving lesson, its time to eat. =3




No comments:

Post a Comment