Tuesday 6 November 2012

SPM Day 2

Today is SPM English Paper 1 and Paper 2 examination at the morning. Now my English book can take a rest for a long time. =)

Have a good rest, my English reference book. =)


The examination today not really bad. I've spent a lot of time at question one Paper 2. LOL~
And I'm still worried my section B paper 1 essay.. But I trust my self that I've do my best at that section. =)

SPM 2012 English Paper 1 :



Today, I'm not fall asleep like yesterday. What a great success for me to fight the laziness inside me. xD

By the way, my bottle has survive the one night of terror in the examination hall. Now the bottle arrived at home safely with me. =)
                       Welcome back my green bottle! =D

Tomorrow examination is History Paper 1 and History paper 2. It will be started at 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. respectively. Wish me all the best and good luck! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment