Wednesday 21 November 2012

SPM Day 7 and rest for few days..

As I mentioned yesterday, today examination is Physics Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. Now my Physics can take a very deep rest.. 
                    You serve me very well and even sleeps with me..



The examination is not really bad. A bit hard and a bit easy.I wish I can get a good grade for this subject because this subject is very important to me.

SPM Physics Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3:


     Paper 1
Paper 2 and Paper 3. I don't know which one is it because it already mixed up. xD



This is the natural food supplement that I take everyday:



After the examination finished for today, my friend's car have a problem which cannot be started because he forgot to turn off the headlights and the battery has depleted. So, we did a jump start to revive his car and push the car to start it up.





So, I got some few days rest before the last subject which is Chemistry. I wish I can do my best on that subject.


No comments:

Post a Comment