Monday 5 November 2012

SPM Day 1 (Evening)

Just done with SPM 2012 Bahasa Malaysia Paper 2 examination. Now I can say Bai Bai to you, My lovely BM reference book. You've serve me well. =') 


                                                         You serve me well.. =')



By the way, the examination is not bad. But, I suddenly fallen asleep for 10 minutes.. T_T

             LETS NOT DO THIS AGAIN!!


SPM 2012 Bahasa Malaysia Paper 2 :


I just realised that my bottle is left at the examination hall! :O :O
I hope my bottle is still alive at there.. Hope so... 

By the way, tomorrow examination is English Paper 1 and English paper 2. It will be started at 8:00 a.m. - 9:45 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m. respectively. Wish me all the best and good luck! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment