Monday 5 November 2012

The day has come...

This is my very first time using a blog. =3

As you know, 5th November 2012 is a very big day for me. My mother's birthday and.... 

SPM examination!

I wish I can do my best for my examination tomorrow. Bahasa Malaysia Paper 1 and Paper 2. =)


                                      The timetable for tomorrow >.<

              Studying...



 To decrease the stress that I've had, hearing a music is the best way for me at night.


P/S:  Eminem rocks!



                                                    Revising what I've learned.

                                                              SPM 2012 timetable!!




Well, it is hard for you to success if you don't have a dream.Every people must have a dream so we can put our dream to the test and bring it to life! By the way, quote that I've read from this book:



All dreams are outside our comfort zone. Leaving that zone is a price we must pay to achieve them.


To end my blog this night, wish me all the best and good luck for my big examination! =) =)

2 comments: