Monday 26 November 2012

SPM Day 8 and.... DONE! :D

Today is the final examination for the ICT students. Today examination is SPM Chemistry Paper 1 till paper 3. 
                                                     Take a very-very long rest Chemistry

Today examination is a little bit hard. But, I've tried my best to answer it.

SPM Chemistry Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3:



By the way, all the good and bad moments at school will be in memory.. =) Now, I need to wait my results. I hope I got good grades in Physics, English and Modern Mathematics. What I will do while waiting the result is taking driving license and maybe working to get some money. =D

   My neck-tie and my name-tag will be one of my school memories. Here is my 'Slip kemasukan peperiksaaan' I only show the time-table only. 


Before I end this, I would like to thank to you all for spending some time to view my blog. Thanks~ =) =)

No comments:

Post a Comment